Brad J. Sadek, Esquire is Managing Founder and Partner at Sadek & Cooper Law Offices. Mr. Sadek founded the firm, formerly known as Sadek Law Offices, LLC, in 2005 after serving as Managing Attorney for the Philadelphia regional branch of a national law firm.
Since our law firm was first established, Mr. Sadek has assisted more than 1,000 clients in the legal fields of Bankruptcy Law, Civil Litigation, Contract Law, and Mortgage Foreclosure Defense. The firm was forged from Mr. Sadek’s ardent belief that every individual is entitled to a free initial consultation with an attorney, honest and straightforward legal opinions, and a flexible payment plan option to increase the accessibility of quality legal representation. Combined with his reputation for providing fearless and tireless legal advocacy, this approach has led Mr. Sadek to earn recognition in the form of numerous accolades and awards over his many years practicing law. However, Mr. Sadek’s most prized awards are the many “thank you” notes from grateful clients that hang on the wall of his reception area.
If you are a New Jersey resident who needs legal assistance with a matter involving bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, or family law, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sadek at (856) 354-3310 for a free, friendly, and completely confidential legal consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Alternatives
- Business Incorporation
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Consumer Complaints
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Settlements
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, Juris Doctor, 2002
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1999
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Minor in Finance, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Lawyer Referral Service
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Super Lawyers
- Wrote an Expert Witness Report and testified in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as an expert witness regarding Consumer Bankruptcy and Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Laws.
- Conducted Independent Studies on the increased role of the judiciary with respect to class action litigation regarding the advent of the Auction method in choosing class counsel and issues regarding product liability reform at the federal level.
- Former Managing Attorney of the Philadelphia branch of a national consumer law firm.
- Captain of MS 150 Charity Bicycle Ride Team Slowly But Shorely